Skip to main content
- Increase fish biomass output per unit input (e.g. energy).
- Increase production efficiency and competitiveness.
- New production management strategies that minimise environmental impacts (e.g. wastewater treatment; WFD).
- Develop and demonstrate the use of innovative technologies that improve efficiencies and can accommodate organic classification.
- Develop benchmarking tools that enable end-users monitor production efficiency and inform key process decisions.
- Undertake comprehensive cost-benefit analysis of all implemented technologies.
- Develop new funding opportunities in National and International funding calls (e.g. HORIZON 2020), in collaboration with industry and key stakeholders.